Sunday, January 24, 2010

Catching Up

I can't believe it's been so long since I've checked in here. I've been working alot and things just got really busy and hectic. I have still found time to read though. I'm now on book 6 of the Virgin River series. I'm addicted. I will be catching up on my reviews in the near future. If I can stop reading and baking long enough. I've done 2 cakes in the past couple of weeks and my daughter's birthday is next weekend, and we have the Father/Daughter dance the weekend after that. This is the cake I did for a wedding yesterday. Pretty good. Of course, I see all the flaws, but I'm also a bad photographer so you won't see them. :)


Anyway, hoping to fit in a Girls Night Out in a couple of weeks. So, our schedules are really amping up. Will hope to hear from ya'll soon. Happy Reading.




Photobucket

2 comments:

Heather D said...

Beautiful Cake!! You are very talented!

Cindy W said...

You took the words right out of my mouth Heather! It is a beautiful cake! I'm doing well, still studying, barely reading...