Saturday, May 29, 2010

Hello Again!

It has been a very long time since I've been here. I've not done a lot of reading since February, but did start to get my groove back in May. I got a promotion in November and am adjusting to the lack of time that I now have. I like my job alot and work with some really fun ladies. The one thing I do regret is my lack of time. I haven't been able to be on Shelfari very much, and I love that place and I haven't kept up well with my reviews or anything. Now the school year is coming to a close and I won't be feeding the children for summer school, I'm planning to catch up this summer. I hope to read the books, I haven't been able to get to, and to blog, blog, blog. Whoo Hoo!

I'll be having surgery 2 days after my last day of work, and hope to prop myself up in bed with my paperback and my netbook and do some damage. Damage to the blog, not to myself. I won't be allowed to do much of anything for several weeks, so that means a lot of reading time....Darn!

No laundry, cleaning, or much of anything. What a bummer, to sit back and read and get away with it. yep! It's going to be a real burden!!!


Photobucket

No comments: