1. Select ANY number of books to read that fit the category.
2. Post your list on the discussion board and blog (Name’s Winter 09 Challenge List)
3. If you need title suggestions please use the Discussion titled WINTER TITLE SUGGESTIONS if you don't see it please search (to try and minimize number of discussions)
4. Once you have read a book please find the corresponding discussion by searching you can search by 09 Winter # and use the number that corresponds with the list. (one will be created for each number on December 1, again, to try and minimize number of discussions) and post the book and title you read and rating, and review.
5. It is not required, but if you could post your review on the blog that would be great.
6. Reviews on the blog please include labels list the rating, author, and # of challenge only.
7. Audio books are okay
8. Rereads are okay
9. You can change your list at anytimeTHE CHALLENGE:
1. Read a book that was read in the Fall Challenge
Where Dreams Begin by Lisa Kleypas
2. Read a book with a cheesy cover
The Reluctant Viking by Sandra Hill
3. Read a Julia Quinn Book
It's in His Kiss ~~~finished 4.5 stars Not my favorite Bridgerton but very good. Love Lady Danbury. Hmmmph!
4. Read a romance that starts as a friendship
It Happened One Night by Lisa Dale~~finished 4 stars
5. Read a book with “ICE” or “FIRE” in the title
Fireside by Susan Wiggs
6 Read a book that is a Cabin/Road Romance
Stuck with You by Vicki Lewis Thompson~~~finished 4 stars
7. Reader’s Choice (Author last name A-K)
Talk of the Town by Karen Hawkins
8. Reader’s Choice (Author last name L-Z)
At Home in Stone Creek by Linda Lael Miller~~~finished 4 stars
9. Read a book with a color in the title
Chesapeake Blue by Nora Roberts~~~finished 4.5 stars
10. Read a book that has a setting other than the U.S. or England
Tall, Dark, and Kilted by Allie MacKay
11. Read a book with a "magic" element (time travel, miracles, magic, psychic, angels...whatever this means to you!)
Covet by JR Ward
12. Read a book that is a stand alone (not part of any series)
Gentle Warrior by Julie Garwood~~~finished 4 stars
13. Read a new to you author
The Frasers-Clay by Ana Leigh
14. Read a book that has a three word title
Dirty, Sexy Knitting by Christie Ridgeway
15. For Winter, Read a book that has a “W” word in the title
On the Way to the Wedding by Julia Quinn~~~Finished 4.5 stars