Saturday, August 22, 2009

What a Guy



Sometimes you just have one of those days. It seems like I've been having "One of Those Days" for 2 weeks. I think my hormones are out of whack!! I'm starting to lose my hair, I've had a headache for almost 2 weeks straight. And how many cycles is a person supposed to have in a single month? I mean really?!


So the other night I was trying to go to sleep and felt like I was on the verge of crying. I never Cry! I don't like it. I feel like I pretty much need to cry. just let it out. But I can't!!


I was telling my husband and he didn't quite know what to do. I didn't know what to tell him, just that I felt kinda sad and needed to cry it out.




So, the next day when he came home, he brought me movies. Chick movies that he though would be sad. He also made chicken fajitas and made margaritas. He even bought a bag of the little ice pellets that I like. I mean what a guy!!






He brought me Nights in Rodanthe, and Twilight! I mean what a great guy to bring me the chickest of chick flicks. Does he want to watch them....nuh uh! Would he if I asked him too? Oh yea!! I haven't had a chance to watch them yet, but the fajitas and Ritas were good.

Did I mention that he also brought home High School Musical 3 for the kids? Oh Yea!! What a Guy!!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Jennifer The Forgetful Faerie Queen said...

What a Keeper Beth!!
How awesome is that to see someone who is tune to his wife!!
It really is the LITTLE things in life.
I feel for you hun. I to am having a losing hair issue that its starting to take a lot my time more and more worrying over it. =(
Soon to be the The Bald Forgetful Fairy Queen. But hey maybe I will forget I was supposed to have hair. LOL

Ava B said...

Niice blog