Monday, September 10, 2012

This is a test, it is only a test

So I was trying really hard to blog from my smartphone, however I ran into technical difficulties. Apparently my "Smartphone" is smarter than I am. I tried following the "simple" directions and found the process to be anything but simple. So there are some posts out there somewhere that are mine but never posted to my blog. I probably posted to some poor person's blog and they don't even know me. Ugh!

But good news my faithful Carpool-Princesses, Blogger now has an app and aftet much work to install and set up, I am typing this to you from my "Smart"y pants phone. We will see if this works. If it does, and I have my fingers crossed, then please forgive my typos as my texting skills are limited.

Enjoy your day and Happy Carpooling!

No comments: