Thursday, January 3, 2013

Is it just me?


I love Harry Potter!  I want to make sure you all know, that It has been a huge part of my life.  I have 2 kids who are as addicted as I am.  We've read the books, watched the movies, and listened to all the books on tape.  Heaven!  I'm sure you could write a book on ...Everything I've learned about life I learned from Harry Potter.  Anyway, so in the books, Harry was supposed to have green eyes like Lily.  They keep making comments about Harry's green eyes.  In the movie they don't have him wear contacts, or even CG his eyes.  Really?! 

Then in the last and final film, in a pivotal scene, where all is revealed.  And....Harry doesn't even have his mother's eyes.  For the one scene, and the close up, could they not have given her blue eyes.  I mean, REALLY!  7 books and 7 previous movies where everyone has to make the observation and in the final analysis they couldn't CG her eyes for a couple of minutes of film?!?! 



Photobucket

No comments: