Thursday, January 24, 2013

Gluten Free Goodness. Frito Lay style.



I was at the local supermarket this morning, and had a hankering for some good salty chips, and some homemade guacamole!  Mmm!  (it was good too!) As we know my oldest is gluten free, so by association the rest of us are gluten light.  Solidarity!  So, when I buy groceries for the family, I keep it gluten free.  I just didn't want the lovely rice/sweet potato/blue corn exotic chips found on the GF aisle.  So there I stand on the plain old Chip Aisle reading the ingredients on bags and bags.  So, I came home and decided to check out the website and Frito Lay is so GF friendly!  Hooray!!! 

So for your snacking pleasure I have linked to their list of GF free chips and snacks!  Enjoy!

U.S. Gluten Free Products and Products Not Containing Gluten Ingredients | Frito-Lay

Photobucket

No comments: