Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Bookworm award


Heather (from Heathersreadingromance) awarded me with the Bookworm Award!! Isn't it lovely. Thanks Heather! Whoop Whoop!
I can appearantly share this with others, this is how it works:
Open the book closest to you, not your favorite or most intellectual book, but the book closest to you at the moment, to page 56. Write out the fifth sentence, as well as two to five sentences following there. The closest book to me is The Corset Diaries by Katie MacAlister.


It was also a kiss that scorched my stockings off, and left me speechless with amazement, but you don't need to know that. "Welcome to Worston Hall," Max said in a loud, clear tone, then tucked my hand into his elbow and announced that he was ready for breakfast. The servants scattered at that, the film crew dividing into two halves, one group hurrying after the servants, the other following as Max led us down a passage to a small, sunny room.

"Your mouth is hanging open again," he whispered as he pulled out a chair for me at one end of a table. I snapped my teeth together, then muttered "It's your fault. There ought to be some sort of warning sign taped above your lips. They're too potent for their own good."

He chuckled a sexy chuckle that made my toes curl, them moved off to sit at the other end of the table.


Now I have to tag 5 of my fellow bloggers! hmm, whom shall I pick?

1. Aunt Rowena Sez:

2. Nightengale's Reading Blog

3. Grain de Beaute

4. Emerald Fire

5. Bella Foxx

1 comment:

Bella Foxx said...

Hi! I did the meme part of the award, this is the second time I got it and I am feeling really special now! THANK YOU!

If you want to see my post click here.