Ooh, I think I'm in! This ought to be pretty easy, since Romance is all I read. Hehe! Click on the Icon above to link to the challenge host and rules. It ought to be pretty fun.
Read on for the rules:
1. Now, "Romance" isn't limited to steamy Harlequin novels. There is a huge selection of books in this category such as contemporary romance, historical romance, romantic suspense and paranormal romance to name a few. As long as the story has romantic love between the two main characters your selection will fit this challenge. The novels do not need to have a happy ending either, there can also be unrequited love.
2. Choose at least 5 novels read them between Jan 1st though Dec 31st 2009. You can change your choices at any time. Crossovers between other challenges are fine.
I'll add to my list as I go!
1. The Gift by Julie Garwood
2. When I Fall in Love by Lynn Kurland
3. The Raven Prince by Elizabeth Hoyt
4. To Tame a Highland Warrior by Karen Marie Moning
5. Scandal in Spring by Lisa Kleypas