Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Read Around the Genre Challenge




So, I finished the Read Around the Genre Challenge! (I came in 2nd!) :( But that's ok, cuz I won for most number of pages read. Whoop whoop! I'd like to thank all those who made this possible. My Darling husband, for putting up with the endless number of books piled in my house. My kids, for letting me read, when I should have been on their case about chores or homework. (oh, well, those chores will get done someday.) I'd like to thank Cindy for hosting this challenge, and my eye doctor for suggesting reading glasses, so my eyes don't get as tired. Do you hear the music playing to tell me that my time is up?! Me either. (heh heh)




I won this cool award!

I should post my list huh? Naw! You can see it on my sidebar.

No comments: