Wednesday, December 10, 2008

New Author Challenge 2009


I know! How many challenges do I think I can do? I don't know! But they are sooo much fun. This one is hosted by LiteraryEscapeism. It's pretty easy.


The idea is to read 50 (or as many as you want) new authors (to you) throughout 2009. Here are the guidelines:
The challenge will run from January 1, 2009 through December 31, 2009.
Since this is an author challenge, there is no restriction on choosing your novels. They can definitely be from other challenges. However, the authors must be new to you and, preferably from novels, but anthologies are also a great way to try someone new.
I want this to be an easy challenge, so you state how many new authors you want to try this year and then that’s your challenge.
For more information click on the icon above!
I'm going to try for 20 new authors for me! I already have several in my TBR pile! **rubs hands together in anticipation*
I'll be posting the list of new authors here as well as tagging the reviews as (NAC09).
1. Lynn Kurland "When I Fall in Love" rated5
2. Elizabeth Hoyt "The Raven Prince" rated 4.5 stars
3. Christie Ridgeway "How to Knit a Wild Bikini" rated 3 stars
4.Jane Graves "Tall Tales and Wedding Veils" rated 5 stars
5. Unwed and Undead by Mary Janice Davidson rated 2.5-3 stars (see review)
6. Sisters Found by Joan Johnston rated 3.5 stars
7. Sun Kissed by Catherine Anderson rated 4 stars
8. Dark Lover by JR Ward rated 4 stars
9. She's Got it Bad by Sarah Mayberry 4 stars
10. The Duke and I by Julia Quinn 4.5 stars
11. Twilight by Stephanie Meyer 4 stars
12. The Nerd Who Loved Me by Vicki Lewis Thompson 4 stars
13.Line of Scrimmage by Marie Force 4.5 stars
14.The Secret Life of Bryan by Lori Foster 3.5 stars
15. Just the Sexiest Man Alive by Julia James 4 stars
16.Reckless Love by Elizabeth Lowell 5 stars
17.The Madness of Lord Ian MacKenzie by Jennifer Ashley 4.5 stars
18. For the Love of Pete by Julia Harper 4 stars
19.It Happened One Night by Lisa Dale 4 stars
20.The Frasers-Clay by Ana Leigh 4.5 stars
21.Talk of the Town by Karen Hawkins 4 stars
22.
23.
24.
25.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Count me in. I have a different picture on my blog for another New Authors Challenge. I will share the list between the two challenges. Judy