Monday, March 23, 2009

Devil of the Highlands


So this is going to be a quick review, cuz I'm sick. The fever is making it difficult to type here as I'm buried under a mountain of blankets one minute and trying to ice myself down the next. **grimace**


I read Devil of the Highlands by Lynsay Sands for the Angel/Devil title of the Readers of Romance Spring Readers Challenge. It was really good. I gave it a 4.5 stars. I like her characters. They have misunderstandings and miscommunications but Ms. Sands does not do the typical romance thing and drag it out or have the characters do really stupid stuff to "protect" each other from their feelings.....


I liked the interplay between the Hero/Heroine! I liked the passion. I thought I had the mystery figured out, but there was a twist for me. Good solid book.


1 comment:

The Book Resort said...

I have something 4 ya @
http://thebookresort.blogspot.com/