Monday, July 28, 2008

Bloggy Awards







Hey, everyone! Cindy over at, Cindy Reads Romance, gave me an award for my blog! Woo Hoo!


Here are the rules:


Put the logo on your blog. Add a link to the person who awarded you. Nominate at least seven other blogs. Add links to those blogs on your blog. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.


Here are my Seven in No particular order.



  1. Readers of Romance is the first blog I'd ever seen. It got me interested in doing one myself. Yay!

  2. Emerald Fires Romance Spot is cool. Way cool! We do challenges from Shelfari together.

  3. Heathers Fave Books is good. She does great reviews! She does challenges with me too!

  4. Talk about my favorite Authors, is a great site for reviews and author interviews. Phoebe must be a speed reader. I stand in awe!

  5. Aunt Rowena has a great site. It's simple and elegant and she writes really deep insightful reviews. I love that, she's also a Shelfari buddy.

  6. Heathers Reading Romance is a pretty blog. It is also colorful, which I like! She also keeps me up on new book challenges, which I love!

  7. Randi Romance Reader is great. I visit there often. It's definately a girlie girl site. Girls Rule!

No comments: