Tuesday, July 15, 2008

July Book Blowout




Yea, I'm a little late to officially start, but hey that's just the way I roll! So, I've been keeping track of the books I read in July. I'm going to set a goal of 9 since I've already read 4 this month. I'll be adding a listing of those a little later. I'm taking a little break from the Summer Reading Challenge list, since I only have 3 left and reading some of the others in my tbr pile. I have already culled the Fall Reading List from my tbr pile, so I should be safe. Woo Hoo!
I'm not including the first book I finished in July, cuz I started it in June.
1. A Wicked Gentleman by Jane Feather
2. Pearl Jinx by Sandra Hill
3. To Wed a Wicked Prince by Jane Feather
4. Men in Kilts by Katie MacAlister
5. A Springwater Christmas by Linda Lael Miller
6. Ain't Myth Behaving by Katie MacAlister
7. The Girls Next Door by Trisha Alexander
8. Bitsy's Bait and BBQ by Pamela Morsi
9. The Hart Brothers: Simon and Callaghan by Diana Palmer
10. Devil In a Kilt by Sue Ellen Welfonder
11. Love Potion by Sandra Hill

No comments: