Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Dangerous by Nora Roberts


Risky Business
She was a maddening combination of mystery and innocence. But Liz wa the key to finding his brother's killer, so cynical Jonas Sharpe had to stick close...too close for comfort.
Ok. Let the record show, that I am willing to admit that my review of this story is probably not entirely fair. If you read my previous post, I'm still in a bit of a funk. :{

That being said, I didn't love this. Dangerous is a collection of 3 previously released books, Risky Business, Storm Warning, and The Welcoming. I only read Risky Business. It is my suspense/romance for Read Around the Genres. I didn't read the others, because I knew I wouldn't love them now. So, I'll only review Risky Business. It was ok. I didn't love it, but I'm not mad I wasted time reading it either. She gave me the HEA, that I love and redeemed the characters that needed redeeming. All the strings were tied up, and I loved the emotion. She's great at that. Other authors, may be "hotter" but I feel the emotion, and even the conflict of that emotion more with her, than with some others. Even though I'm giving this a 3 stars, I have to defend Nora Roberts. I've read 70 some-odd books, many of which contain two or more previously released titles. So in the 100 + titles I've read by Nora, (I call her that cuz whe're like this**{crosses fingers}**)I've only rated 1 (this one) a 3 and only disliked 1 title ever.

No comments: