Thursday, September 4, 2008

Love Bites


Etienne Argeneau's three hundred years of bachelorhood are at an end. He can only "turn" one human in his lifetime, and most of his kind reserved that power for creating a life mate. He has to save Rachel Garrett. He doesn't know her very well, but the beautiful coroner had saved his life. To save hers he would make her immortal. Rachel Garrett awakes surprised. All she'd wanted was to get off the night shift at the morgue; now here she is staggering to her feet naked and in a strange place. Then she sees the man of her dreams emerging from his...coffin? She just hopes he tastes as good as he looks.


I really enjoyed this book. I still looooove Thomas and can't wait to read his story! I enjoyed the touchs of vulnerability in both characters. Vulnerability but not big-time insecurities. They seemed real, but not whipped. I loved the humor! This is the second Argeneau book I've read and it won't be the last! "Just try and stop me!"

2 comments:

Heather said...

This is the only one that I haven't read. They never have it when I go book shopping.

Unknown said...

Yea, me too! I had to wish list it on paperback swap! That took a couple of weeks too!