Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Fall Into Reading Challenge





Hello, everyone! I love a good challenge! I also love an easy one! (heh heh) This one looks like fun. It's hosted by Callapidder Days! Click here to check it out. I'm posting a list of books, I'm planning to read this fall. Many (ok, maybe all are books for other challenges as well.! ) (so?! You got a problem with that? ) (Geez, I'm channelling my inner Goodfella! Zoinks!!)


AAAAanyway, here they are in no particular order!


*Lionhearted by Diana Palmer *** 3stars ***

* Beyond the Highland Mist by Karen Marie Moning****4 stars****

*Castles by Julie Garwood***4 stars****

*Heaven, Tx by Susan Elizabeth Phillips*****5 stars*****

*Tall, Dark, and Hungry by Lynsay Sands****4 stars****

*AHighlander in Her Bed by Allie MacKay ***3.5 stars***
*The Clayborne Brides by Julie Garwood****4 stars****
*Sugar Daddy by Lisa Kleypas*****5 stars*****
*The Cajun Cowboy by Sandra Hill ****4 stars****
*Love Only Once by Johanna Lindsey
*Nobody's Baby But Mine by Susan Elizabeth Phillips ***rate 4.5 stars****
*Accidentally Yours by Susan Mallery *****Rated 5 Stars*****
*Love and Mayhem by Nicole Cody ***rated 3 stars***
*Circle of Gold by Diana Palmer ***3.5 stars***


I have more planned, but that will do for now. I'll be adding to as I go, and marking these read and rating them on a scale of 1-5 . I'll be writing reviews as I go. So feel free to check those out too. Yay!

No comments: