Sunday, December 16, 2012

Day 15 of 25 Days of "What Christmas means to Me"




Day 15 of 25 of "What Christmas means to Me"

 Feeling puny all day, so I spent a lot of time curled up in front of the tv watching Food Network. Saw Tricha Yearwood's show, which I love btw, and they were making goodies to give out for Christmas. And it got me thinking that I haven't done my yearly/Christmas pumpkin bread baking. I usually bakes dozens of loaves to give to neighbors and coworkers, and at church.
 
Yes, we keep some to eat as well, and Santa always gets pumpkin bread instead of cookies. I figure by the time he gets to my house, he's getting a little cookied-out so pumpkin bread that he is free to nuke in the microwave and add butter. Cause, that's how we do it.

So, to me Christmas means pumpkin bread. I use my Mom's recipe, so that's another tradition we like. (passing down recipes).
Merry Christmas Everyone

Photobucket

No comments: