Sunday, December 16, 2012

Day 16 of 25 Days of "What Christmas means to Me"



Day 16  has me looking at my Christmas tree, that I love and already mentioned on day 2, and looking for Christmas shows etc on the tv.  I'm not seeing much that I want to watch.  I love the classics, Rudolph, Frosty etc.  My all time favorite is Charlie Brown.  I love his Christmas special best of all.  I'll watch it everytime it comes on tv, and on the dvd I bought a couple of years ago.  I love it so much that last year when I was working at the school in the lunch room I bought 2 Charlie Brown Christmas trees for the serving lines.  They have 1 little red ornament, and a little blue blanket for the base.  You press the button and it plays the Charlie Brown song. 


I love those little trees and I love how Charlie Brown tried so hard.  I love how Schroeder wants to play the pretty version of Jingle Bells and Lucy wants the kindergarten version.  I love how Snoopy does the happy dance, and all the characters do their dances.  Love that!  I just love when Linus says "I know what the true meaning of Christmas is" and asks for lights. 

It's altogether the perfect Christmas special! 



Merry Christmas Everyone! 
Photobucket

No comments: