Monday, December 17, 2012

Day 17 of 25 Days of "What Christmas means to Me"


Day 17 of 25 Days of "What Christmas means to Me"

 Today has me thinking of Lists! The Christmas list we send to Santa, and the Christmas list I carry around to make sure no one gets missed. It's the grocery list, for the Christmas breakfast or dinner. It's the reminder list for the ribbons and bows, and tape because I always run out of tape. It's also the list of teachers, bus drivers, favorite hairdresser, neighbors etc who we want to make sure to remember this time of year. It's the list known as the recipe for that favorite dessert.
 
We make those lists and keep them and maybe even obsess over them a little because the people on those lists matter to us. That recipe matters, because of who we will share it with. My Christmas lists, and shopping lists matter because I want to make Christmas special to those people who matter to me. 

So don't forget to make your list and check it twice.
 
Merry Christmas Everyone!

Photobucket

No comments: